- Publisher: Mosby
- Number Of Pages: 536
- Publication Date: 2003-02-15
- ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0723431949
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780723431947
- Binding: Paperback
A concise, colorful alternative to more detailed textbooks of medicine,
this latest edition incorporates a large number of color photographs to
show key presenting signs and symptoms as they are seen in practice.
Offering a remarkable value, it features over 1,500 illustrations
including clinical photographs, endoscopic images, ultrasound scans,
ECG's, and summary tables. In addition to the illustrations, the book
provides concise accompanying text, detailed legends, and Key Facts
boxes to make exam revision easier.
- An unrivalled collection of clinical images depicts presenting
signs and trains the reader to recognize the physical signs of
- Focusing on only the essential concepts, it makes learning and retention much easier.
- A convenient and portable size makes the book more manageable and appealing.
- A more accessible writing style, with headings and bullet points, assists speed reading and review.
- Key Facts boxes increase retention.
- Color photos and imaging pictures (CTs/MRIs) have been improved.